Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greetings from Downunder

Banzai

Hi there.
Newish Aussie FiST owner here. I bought my MY17 Fiesta ST in Frozen White earlier this year. It is primarily my city runabout/grocery getter. Optioned it with the Mountune 215 kit from the dealer. I have since tinted the windows, fitted the Mountune high flow induction hose and symposer delete and a Mishimoto catch can. I also have a Mountune roll restrictor ready to install.

I'm weighing up options for a short shift at the moment and I wouldn't mind a rear wing extension but Mountune don't seem to sell them any more and I don't know who else makes them.

Most of my previous cars are rear wheel drive. I'm not usually a fan of front wheel drive but there aren't many options for a lively city cars these days. It came down to the FiST or a Renaultsport Clio but they are only available in auto with four doors. I don't buy cars where the number of doors is greater than the number of pedals. I think the ST is much better than the Mk 6 VW Golf GTi I stupidly bought a few years ago and much nicer the VW Polo GTi that I also looked at earlier this year.

For serious driving I have a Lotus Evora and for serious commuting (although I only do a little bit of contract work these days) a Yamaha FZ1 motorcycle.

In case you've never seen a picture of a mostly standard Frozen White ST, here's mine.
Fiesta at The Tunnel_800.jpg

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.