Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greetings from Milwaukee

Been lurking this forum for a few years and figured it’s time to join it and say hi.

Bought Mishka - 14 Fiesta St Performance Blue - in February 2014. She’s been my daily driver for over 5 years now and - since I live close to work - I still haven’t hit 12k miles yet. 🤣

Last Monday I went to dealership interested in upgrading to a Mustang (I miss rwd), but neither price, trade in nor interest rates were in my favor (what happened to 1.9%?! lol).
So! Mishka stays, and the long-needed upgrades will begin soon. Because when it comes to customizing my car: I simply cannot leave well enough alone.

Prior to now the only upgrades I’ve done are a broadway convex mirror (why not be able to see out of your passenger window via rear view mirror?) and winter tires and wheels. Which reminds me I need to put the summers on...

In the next month I will be upgrading:
- headlights to led ‘bulbs’ (Techmax minis) on both Mishka and my wife’s 2011 Forester, thanks to danbfree and several others. I too have always been a “right bulb for the right housing” guy but....I can’t argue with pics and testimonials that show great output, great cutoff and no more bleed than halogen.
- Backup bulbs to bright led. For $12 why not let the whole city know when I’m backing up?
- padded armrest cover (more forum searching needed before I decide which)

In the next 6 months I’m interested in upgrading:
- radio antenna to fin style
- Mountune MP215 kit. I like the idea of a little more performance without upgrading internals. Been running 93 octane every fillup since I bought her so she’s good to go.
- bov, maybe the mountune Turbosmart Kompact, further research needed. Call me a ricer but I love the friggin sound

OP
PepsiAddict
Thread Starter #3
Oh! And how I ended up with a FiST....
End of 2013 I was ready to purchase my first new car. I wanted 3 things: no drls (when I want my lights off, I want them OFF), manual transmission, turbocharged. Then I wanted the fastest option under 30k.
And voila 😊

Ramair crossover and intake with ST200 box,velossa tech big mouth,powerflex engine&trans mounts, Cobb RMM, accessport, symposer delete, whoosh short shift and solid bushings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk