Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greetings from PacNW!

What’s up everyone! Currently awaiting my 2018 Fiesta ST to be dropped off this weekend. Found a solid deal on a 1-Owner, completely stock 2018 with 20,XXX miles.

My most recent “toy/car” was a 2014 Focus ST, with full bolt-ons & whatnot! I’m excited to start driving/playing with its lighter, little brother now! If anyone happens to be in the PacNW as well, lemme know! Look forward to browsing the forums

Attachments

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome!
I drove both. The FoST was bigger and faster, but the little FiST just felt more playful.

OP
S
Thread Starter #4
Welcome!
I drove both. The FoST was bigger and faster, but the little FiST just felt more playful.
After my short test drive the other day, I immediately said this little thing felt like a go-kart haha! With a few changes/mods, I’m sure this will be a super fun go-kart to drive daily!

Welcome! I'm pretty new to the forum but I live in the PDX area. I think there's also a Facebook group of FoST and FiST owners for the PNW. (Can't remember the name off the top of my head).