Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greetings from sunny San Diego!

Hey everyone,

I'm from San Diego and been an ST owner for awhile. I pre-ordered my 2013 Focus ST and loved it so much I had to get a Fiesta ST. I found a used 2016 for a pretty good deal with low miles and couldn't resist lol. Right now I'm leaving the car stock but down the road I'm planning the following mods, (I hate driving stock cars lol) Cobb AP with Stratified tune, Whoosh intercooler, FSwerks catback exhaust, lower motor mount, and drop in filter [rockon]

-John

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Hey everyone,

I'm from San Diego and been an ST owner for awhile. I pre-ordered my 2013 Focus ST and loved it so much I had to get a Fiesta ST. I found a used 2016 for a pretty good deal with low miles and couldn't resist lol. Right now I'm leaving the car stock but down the road I'm planning the following mods, (I hate driving stock cars lol) Cobb AP with Stratified tune, Whoosh intercooler, FSwerks catback exhaust, lower motor mount, and drop in filter [rockon]

-John
welcome to the forum!
[lovest]