Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

H Street: father son adventure

Congrats on the sale, and sorry for your loss all at the same time. I sold my very prepped C4 to move over to the Fiesta so somewhat know the feeling. Its hard going from 450hp and go-kart handling with 315 tires square to FWD/no camber/and tiny tires, but the Vette stood no chance in CAM-S with the monsters that are there.

Are you running Solo storm or some other data acquisition? If you are going to wrap the car, my vote is to keep the same Gulf livery.

OP
m3kerry
Thread Starter #102
I do run solo Storm. I feel I could teach a class in getting usable data from it.

I may gulf wrap it but was going to look for a sponsor from my IT line of work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do run solo Storm. I feel I could teach a class in getting usable data from it.
I may gulf wrap it but was going to look for a sponsor from my IT line of work.
Yeah a video class on it would be great!

And if you can get some sponsorship with a wrap that definitly takes priority over just purely looking cool. ;-)

OP
m3kerry
Thread Starter #106
Hey, I saw the SCCA Solo music video, and saw your 1M made the screen!
Sorry for the sore reminder of it. =\
My FiSt was in it too. Our Tesla did not make it in.

We ran 3 cars this year. Total cost would be 15 to 20k all in, if I added it all up. Can’t do it anymore.

I’m going to keep an tab to know exactly where we are this year.

OP
m3kerry
Thread Starter #107
Hey, I saw the SCCA Solo music video, and saw your 1M made the screen!
Sorry for the sore reminder of it. =\
My FiSt was in it too. Our Tesla did not make it in.

We ran 3 cars this year. Total cost would be 15 to 20k all in, if I added it all up. Can’t do it anymore.

I’m going to keep an tab to know exactly where we are this year.

Oh yeah, I saw that, forgot to mention it there also! And yes, running 3 cars is a big investment! Back when I was in HS and we were running mini-stocks at the local dirt tracks, my dad spend almost 10k one year for the 3 of us to race for a season. Racing is expensive and adds up fast!

Love the Yelling at the end, when I get a good time, its hard to resist letting it out! Where is this at? A local club runs at Evergreen Air and Space Museum, and they have some planes (and a rocket) around the outside. Drivers meeting is "please dont hit the planes, they are expensive..."