Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

H11 Led XHP50*conversion before after video

You're in the UK so are those in projector housings? I'll be honest i'm not thrilled with the beam pattern.

I'll also be honest in I skipped around to find the general gist of it. I love people that are through but 18 minutes is a lot!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
All that matters is if you like them....I have h11 LEDS from xenon depot. Way better than stock IMO. Videos don't do them justice....it's when other people on the street ask if those are factory lamps and say they are awesome and bright. I've had that happen a couple of times and had people flag me down to ask where I got mine. Remember to go nowhere follow the crowd and keep up the good work.

OP
E
Thread Starter #7
You're in the UK so are those in projector housings? I'll be honest i'm not thrilled with the beam pattern.

I'll also be honest in I skipped around to find the general gist of it. I love people that are through but 18 minutes is a lot!
Canada, no projector, but halogen reflector, I'm working on a splitscreen version. The beam patern is not perfect and definitively not like a morimoto projector. I also put down the ajustement to be sure I'll not get problem with glare, more fine tuning are in the way. The thing I get with my experience is the power of this bulb. They produce 12 000 lumens with the Cree XHP50 led chip and the XHP70 just came out with 18 000 lumens output in a quad conception.

In my opinion they are too white, yeah it's cool, but with all reflective surface it's worse for eyes fatigue

It's also clear in my head that HID party will be over soon, you can see H1 version of Led bulb on Aliexpress.

Here you can see the same bulb in a projector lens.

[video=youtube;lO3RFhzoFII]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO3RFhzoFII[/video]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Those look nice....how many LEDS are in each bulb assembly? I have the phillips LEDS in mine and there is two LEDS per bulb. One on each side of the bulb stock itself. Yours are very nice I might add....how much were they and was it worth it to get the fog lights also?

OP
E
Thread Starter #9
Sorry I'm already talking with the marketing talk of the compagny. It's 6000 lumens for 1 bulb with a chip on 2 side of the bulb.

For the bulb format you can go There to see disponibility

Sorry I'm already talking with the marketing talk of the compagny. It's 6000 lumens for 1 bulb with a chip on 2 side of the bulb.

For the bulb format you can go There to see disponibility
So is this the bulb shown in your video? double check before ordering. looks great

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I wasn't very thrilled with the LEDs in my Euro headlights and this video reminds me why. The output was very bright in the center of the beam with very little bleed out towards the edges or outward. They are very bright, yes, but not optimized for these projectors.

It was even worse in the US headlights, so take that for what it's worth. You sacrifice distance lighting for brightness in the dead and center of the beam output.

OP
E
Thread Starter #12
I don't know what you are talking. It's clearly not a BMW projector, but it was'nt the point.

The output have more power in border, short and long distance... no doubt about it... I should do another video. I got the same led chip for my high beam.

Envoy? de mon SGH-M919V en utilisant Tapatalk

OP
E
Thread Starter #13
So is this the bulb shown in your video? double check before ordering. looks great
I got a H1 version with a heatsink instead of fan version. The fan can broke not the heatsink... and it seem to be easier to fit in small space

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I couldn't see very far with my LEDs, that is what I'm trying to tell you. They are definitely brighter, but light output isn't even across the beam.

OP
E
Thread Starter #15
I don't have this problem with this 12000 lumens bulb

Envoy? de mon SGH-M919V en utilisant Tapatalk

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
As long as you're happy, that's all that matters.

I think 12,000 lumens is a BS rating, though. Not even HIDs measure that high.

KKaWing

As long as you're happy, that's all that matters.

I think 12,000 lumens is a BS rating, though. Not even HIDs measure that high.
Most LED sets measure both bulbs together... so 6000 lumen per bulb or 3000 lumen per chip. That makes it more believable... and yes I agree, I got XHP50's in passive form on aliexpress for $60CAD to see what I missed out on... and well, the beam pattern is horrible on the NA reflectors.

Halogen "hot spot" aim points are where the green tape is...

Before (not blind the crap outta ppl) adjustment:

After:

OP
E
Thread Starter #19