Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello Everyone!

OP
capt4inslow
Thread Starter #22
Got mine at Rancho Ford in Temecula in Oct. There were a couple in San Diego @ Mossy.
What exactly are you looking for?
Oxford White or Performance Blue.

Standard model, no additional options.

I've been in touch with Santa Margarita (referral) and Ken Grody Carlsbad (Cars.com) along with a bunch of others, but the others have not been as enthusiastic.

Hammond does this ALL the time..
HAH!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Oxford White or Performance Blue.

Standard model, no additional options.

I've been in touch with Santa Margarita (referral) and Ken Grody Carlsbad (Cars.com) along with a bunch of others, but the others have not been as enthusiastic.

HAH!
Any of the dealers negotiating on prices?

OP
capt4inslow
Thread Starter #25
Any of the dealers negotiating on prices?
I live about and hour+ away from both of these dealers, and Ken Grody has been very aggressive--both their internet fleets guy as well as the sales guy that gave me a follow-up call.

I told them $20K OTD and they're not shy about trying to make it happen.

Santa Margarita Ford, I have a referral to the GM so it wouldn't be an accurate representation of pricing negotiations...

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I live about and hour+ away from both of these dealers, and Ken Grody has been very aggressive--both their internet fleets guy as well as the sales guy that gave me a follow-up call.

I told them $20K OTD and they're not shy about trying to make it happen.

Santa Margarita Ford, I have a referral to the GM so it wouldn't be an accurate representation of pricing negotiations...
Very cool, if you can snag $20k OTD that would be a killer deal.

Perry

Sounds like you're hot on the trail, and looking at a pretty darn good deal if you can get OTD at $20,000.