Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello From Austin

Hey everyone!

Just picked up my 2017 FiST from the dealer. Coming from a tastefully modded e36 M3, I wanted something just as fun but perhaps a little more modern and less of a maintenance nightmare. I also wanted one of these 'hot hatches' everyone is talking about nowadays. I went to test drive a FoST and ended up testing a FiST instead. I couldn't stop researching the difference between the two and available mods for both. It seemed like everywhere I looked the FiST was the clear winner in terms of sheer driving pleasure. So far, I've been breaking in the FiST so I haven't been able to really compare it to my M3. I still have the M3 so I'm very interested in doing a proper comparison on some windy roads.

I began searching for a 2017 Magnetic with the Recaro seat package, black wheels, and a moonroof. Turns out that combination was pretty hard to find around here. The dealers said there were maybe 4 in the entire state of Texas. After calling every dealership and talking to way too many salesmen, I finally found one that could be here the next day and for the right price so I pulled the trigger. Turns out the dealer was wrong and I ended up having to wait an extra day (which is nothing to complain about considering some of you guys waited MONTHS). In the confusion of trying to get the vehicle here, they ended up bringing one here that had the navigation and protection package and didn't charge me more than we agreed upon. SCORE!

Anyway, already have the No Pistons gas pedal spacer installed (still having trouble heel-toe shifting) and his dead pedal cover on the way. GT350 shift knob arrived today so that's next. Exhaust and RMM are soon to follow as soon as I can decide on which one I like best. Better pictures will come soon, too!

And here's one of my M3. For those interested, mods include CAI, intake manifold, catback exhaust, bc-racing coilovers, poly bushings and mounts, sway bars, BBK in the front only, and short shift kit.

Thanks!

Last edited:

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Rmm first and must cheaper. Have u decided on the exhaust yet im dreaming of a cpe but its pretty expensive. Thermal designs is nice too.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk