Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from chilly Sask, Canada

Bryan B

Well just got a copy of my DORA on Friday so I figured it was time to register and say hi. Build date is Mar 17th, figure delivery mid April, so I may get away without winter tires until fall. Yay.

Perry

Welcome from Kansas City--the balmy south in comparison, even with a foot of snow on the ground and a current temp of -8 deg C!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard Bryan [welcome]

Hello,congrats and welcome,yea I had to drive home last night from a friends house in about an Inch and a half of snow and it was damn scary,I took the back roads and was talking to my new baby on the way home " ohhhh baaaabbbyy I'm sooo soorrryy were almost homeeee and I promise I'll never do this to you again" I don't know [dunno] I was hanging out for a couple of hours and wasn't expecting even a coating,what a bad site it was to see the snow when I went out to go home [facepalm]

What color/combo/options did you go with?

-ry

OP
B

Bryan B

Thread Starter #14
Thanks for the welcomes. Ry, I went with Green envy and... that's about it, mind you the Recaros (seem to?) come standard on Canadian cars.