Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Germany

Hello FiST owners or soon to be. I am not German just stationed here and have placed a order for a 15 Oxford White with smoke Recaros. It is going to take a while to get here so hopefully I will be able to order my first couple of parts for it before it arrives. I am in the Army right now and have been for 10 years. I have previously owned quite a few cars but a just of is is, 13 FoST, 12 SI sedan, Genesis Coupe,03 WRX, Mustangs, and various other cars. Currently I drive a 91 Probe GT its like stepping into a time machine but I wanted to get something more kid friendly with the fun factor as you can see from my previous line up. In the future I will be commuting and doing plenty of road trips so MPG was also a factor. I shrugged the Fiesta off before as I didn't believe it would provide what i needed as a fun factor. Well I read the reviews watched the various videos and so far it has received nothing but praise. So I decided well its time to go see how serious this car is... I test drove a 15 with standard seats in Race Red. Well initial parking lot impressions of the car are amazing the feel of the suspension is serious business and you know this car is well planted. Going along the road you feel that this car is no regular car it literally feels like a go cart it just keeps its composer and never seemed to flinch. This was a test drive I didn't push any limits at all. Well I was sold this car is serious and I can get one for 21k with the recurs... Sign me up. Now the 4-6 month wait to receive it has now begun.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

OP
Thread Starter #11
Young L, I am from the Ansbach, Illesheim area. It is about 2 hours away from you. If you want to road trip up to the ring this summer or whenever I get it I'm down.

Hello from another German. If you want to do a trip to the ring please post it somehere in the Forum. I would like to participate.

Young L

Young L, I am from the Ansbach, Illesheim area. It is about 2 hours away from you. If you want to road trip up to the ring this summer or whenever I get it I'm down.
Hello from another German. If you want to do a trip to the ring please post it somehere in the Forum. I would like to participate.
Yea i was planning on makin a post in the Events section. I usually go with a group of guys from the graf/vilseck area. They are an awesome group and very knowledgeable about the track.