Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Mesa, AZ

Ampwiz

New to the forum and hopefully by the end of this weekend new to the Fiesta ST. I have been a VW enthusiast for many years and currently own 2012 GTI and it's time to trade it in. I've been a high performance car owner all my life and understand that there is a maintenance cost that goes along with that badge. I've been looking a the cost of repairs I've had with my GTI while still under the warranty and it is pretty staggering. I don't feel comfortable with what it would cost to keep this car once the warranty runs out. I've decided to save about 8 grand on the purchase cost not to mention payment reduction and go with a new ST. How does everyone feel about the Mountune Mod as I'm thinking of having the dealer install it as part of the purchase???

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

DvC

I think if you want to 100 percent keep the warranty you will have to go with the mountune stuff. Imo it's not worth the price charged, better stuff can be had for less. If you're worried about installs tons guys around here would be willing to help.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Congrats. As you may see by my build thread I have most of the Mountune parts. They are more expensive/premium, they are warranty friendly and the fit perfectly. I have no regrets buying them even at the price they are. But yes there are some other goods parts that are less expensive. Also any certified mechanic can install to keep warranty. It does not need to be Ford. And technically the only one is the MP215 to register the tune with Ford.