Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from North TX!

gertgriff

Hey everyone, I'm excited to be part of this FiST community and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Garrett. I purchased my new Magnetic Fiesta ST April 2017 and I'm local to Fort Worth, TX. So far I've bought and installed a drop in Mountune filter and V3 Accessport and I'm waiting to install my Depo Racing front mount intercooler. I look forward to talking with everyone, learning and hopefully meeting some local like minded individuals as well.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

Welcome. I'm up in Roanoke.

There's a local Facebook group called North Texas STs if you are interested in joining. We sometimes do meets or cruises for the ST people local to the DFW area. Easiest way to get approved into the group is to have your Fiesta in your profile picture or cover photo.

OP
G

gertgriff

Thread Starter #7
North Texas ST's is a great local group. I haven't been able to meet with anyone yet but I'm looking forward to it. It was the first group I joined.