Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from southeast texas.

Don't have my st yet, but will be getting one soon, tuxedo black with smoke storm recaros are a must, don't really care about anything else.

There's a fully loaded 2014 for 22k I've been eying, somebody please talk me out of it, the build date is early..... 06-12-2013.......... [giddy] I see a few engines blowing up from radiator blockage or trans issues with a couple of the early ones.
Tell me to just wait and order one with just the recaros and get a 2015 with hopefully the bugs worked out..... Or maybe I'm just worrying about nothing....

MUST GET ONE NOW.......MUST WAIT..... MUST GET ONE NOW..... MUST WAIT [giddy]

I'm in the same boat. I've been trying to find one in race red with those seats. but I want the nav and the hd radio and the push button start with the mytouch radio. So, what problems are the 2015's having? Im right down the road from you in Clearlake area.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
$22k for a fully loaded FiST is a great price. There's virtually no changes between the '14 and '15.

Welcome to the forum, D1rt! To order or not...it's a tough decision. If you don't want to wait (lead times a lengthy on ordered FiST's), then grab that 2014.

OP
D
Thread Starter #5
Yeah... Don't want to wait and 22k is a deal.... I know there's no real differences in the years but I'm always leery of the first MY, and with that build date It puts it as one of the first ones built. And I could do without the sunroof because racecar//but sunroof is not a deal breaker.

Anyways, me talking about me being indecisive isn't going to help anything [giddy] Been lurking for a while, just figured I'd go ahead and sign up and say hi.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
You get the 6750 rpm on the '14 and not the '15 [angel]

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
Well, picking up the loaded 2014 tomorrow morning! The wife surprised me by calling them and checking on the deal while I was working today. $22,089 + tt&l, no "dealer fees" or the like. They've been holding it for me today with no deposit, but said they wont hold it tomorrow if someone comes so come early. Got a 3 hour drive ahead of me tomorrow morning, but is over 1000 cheaper than any of the local dealerships would get me.
Tried to order a 2015 from 5 different dealerships,they ALL told me I couldn't get one with just the recaro's, they all come loaded with a sunroof and navigation [facepalm] Wouldn't believe me, wouldn't check, So i said screw ya'll I'm driving and getting the one for 22.
Pics to come tomorrow!

OP
D

d1rt

Thread Starter #12
Car is mine! Left my house at 6am Saturday morning to pick it up. ...oh and to add to the confusion. ... 6500 redline with a build date of June 12th 2013....... cannot recommend pegues Hurst of longview texas enough, was well worth the drive, will definitely make to drive again if I ever need to purchase a new car again. ....pics...... still to come, my phone took a dump on me, waiting for the replacement to come in.