Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello My Name is Matt.. 2018 FiST!

Hello Everyone,

My Name is Matt and I am the proud owner of a brand new 2018 Fiesta ST. It is the first brand new car I have ever owned.

I live in the STL area.

I can't wait to contribute to the forum. I have joined forums for every car I have ever owned.

I've owned several different cars and rebuilt motors in several, including my first ever vehicle, a 1996 Mustang GT, which is still my fun project car.

Can't wait to meet eveyone and learn about these cars

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Hello Everyone,

My Name is Matt and I am the proud owner of a brand new 2018 Fiesta ST. It is the first brand new car I have ever owned.

I live in the STL area.

I can't wait to contribute to the forum. I have joined forums for every car I have ever owned.

I've owned several different cars and rebuilt motors in several, including my first ever vehicle, a 1996 Mustang GT, which is still my fun project car.

Can't wait to meet eveyone and learn about these cars
Welcome to the forum!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! There's a lot to know, and you'll find this community helpful. I certainly have.