Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello Texas/Southern Louisiana Members

Friend of mine sent me a pic yesterday of an OW FiST in BR. I was actually kinda sad since I have yet to see one around here and was hoping to be the first to have one here. Did you buy yours in Lafayette? If so, where? There's only one FiST on a dealer lot here, and the next closest one I could find was in McComb.
Figured I'd poke my head in. I just bought the Molten Orange Recaro in McComb. Had the inside line as I'm a salesman at Keith White Ford in McComb where the car had been for many months. It was very nice being able to buy it on D-plan.

Anyway, if anyone is looking to order one, let me know. I'll do everything I can to simplify the experience and hopefully get the lowest price you'll find. I'd really like to contribute to the ST community in south eastern LA so I won't be the only one within 100+ miles.

Also, if there are any meets within a few hours of here, I'd love to attend. I know there is the annual car show in the Gulfport/Biloxi area, some of us could meet up there. That's in October if I remember correctly.

Andrew Montgomery

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thanks for the suggestion. Sadly, that is the sister store to the one I have issues with, and want to stay away from. So my only local dealers to choose from is Westways and Grapevine Ford.
Grapevine or if you wanna make a drive Blake Utter Ford in Denison Tx

Im trying to figure out how to do it bc it will give more torque at the wheels. I read before the the European models you can do that to. Plus I know ken block did it to his fiesta he races.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Im trying to figure out how to do it bc it will give more torque at the wheels. I read before the the European models you can do that to. Plus I know ken block did it to his fiesta he races.
How in the world is it going to give you more tq at the wheels? It will actually give you less becuase of drivetrain losses. You read wrong. These are global cars now, meaning they are all the same. Ken blocks car is a full out race car man. Look under your car and tell me how you would run that driveshaft? I think you need to learn more about cars in general. Sad that these are the people buying these cars.

Good afternoon... It looks like a an outline in white of the Texas state with ST in the middle approx 5in in size.
Welcome to TX and the forum. If you ever head up to Austin for the Cobb meet let me know.

Figured I'd poke my head in. I just bought the Molten Orange Recaro in McComb. Had the inside line as I'm a salesman at Keith White Ford in McComb where the car had been for many months. It was very nice being able to buy it on D-plan.

Anyway, if anyone is looking to order one, let me know. I'll do everything I can to simplify the experience and hopefully get the lowest price you'll find. I'd really like to contribute to the ST community in south eastern LA so I won't be the only one within 100+ miles.

Also, if there are any meets within a few hours of here, I'd love to attend. I know there is the annual car show in the Gulfport/Biloxi area, some of us could meet up there. That's in October if I remember correctly.

Andrew Montgomery
I'll keep that in mind when I'm ready to buy. Unfortunately, it won't be for at least another 6 months :(

I'll keep that in mind when I'm ready to buy. Unfortunately, it won't be for at least another 6 months :(
Just call Keith White Ford when you get ready and ask for Andrew. I'm planning on getting a dealer account on here and a few other forums to simplify the order process and maybe add some aftermarket options in the process. Still in the works though.

Welcome. We're about 12hrs away. Make for an awesome road trip if anything FIST is happening over that way.
Had mine since August and I've only seen one other one here! So not much going on ha, I wouldn't mind a trip to Houston for events as I have an uncle who lives in Katy.

I will keep yall posted..
I know there will be a meet from my focus forum sometime next year. "Texas Focus RoundUp" will take place in Austin. Anybody is welcome to come. Last time it was in Austin, i believe we had almost 100 foci show up..
i will have to decide if i will be in the stripped and caged svt or in the FiST. lol.. hmm decisions decisions.

FocusMike

I will keep yall posted..
I know there will be a meet from my focus forum sometime next year. "Texas Focus RoundUp" will take place in Austin. Anybody is welcome to come. Last time it was in Austin, i believe we had almost 100 foci show up..
i will have to decide if i will be in the stripped and caged svt or in the FiST. lol.. hmm decisions decisions.
Austin is only 30 minutes away from me so count me in. There's Cobb and K1 which are down the street from each other.