Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help for wheel fitment

I'm looking to buy some wheels but noticed that I didn't like the ones with the oem bolt pattern, so I checked for other 17inch wheels. I am on coilovers and dropped quite a bit and would want a flush setup with these wheels. I know I need some adapters which add another 15mm, and thats when my brain didn't want to calculate anymore. I can (pretty sure I have to) roll and pull my fenders. I can run some small tire like the oem ones 205/40R/17 if they can clear the wheels from rubbing

dhminer

2000 Post Club
If you don’t like oem bolt pattern wheels you can do a 4x100 conversion which opens up Miata wheels and a huge variety. Just do some research and make sure you understand what you’re signing up for by doing so.

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
If you don’t like oem bolt pattern wheels you can do a 4x100 conversion which opens up Miata wheels and a huge variety. Just do some research and make sure you understand what you’re signing up for by doing so.
Can i only do 4x100 or I can go into 5 lugs?