Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Need help with wheel and tire fitment!

Got a 2014 FiST that on 1.5 in drop ford performance springs, I don't have any issue with he stock wheel and tire setup which is 17x7 47.5 offset and 205/40/r17 tires, I've got some room to go alittle wider or different offset. I wanna go 16 in rim but wanna stick to the same diameter so the gearing and speed stay close to the same so I would go with maybe a 16x7.5 or 8 and go for a 215-225 tire would I have a prob with fitment or would that be really close, I want a extreme summer tire for auto x and canyon carving. I just wanna know what sizes will keep the same gearing and have good fitment prefer 16 in wheel but will stick with the 17 if availability is an issue, but I want to go a tiny bit wider, what r your suggestions?!

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
If you are mentioning AutoX, then you are going to most likely want to run a Bridgestone RE71R tire. Options are limited here. If you want to run a R16 while keeping diameter, you will have to run a 205/45/R16. There are no options that are wider. If you are OK with arguably inferior rubber, there are options in R15 that you can get in 215 or 225 that keep your overall diameter close to stock.