Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone seen a Fist with a checkerboard roof?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I think the checkered design would fit the retro designs much better than our cars, but for $50 bucks its not too expensive to give it a try if that's your preference.

I would say no but its not the worst idea ever. If we're doing Mini stuff I'd start with the wheels and leave the graphics out (Union Jacks and all)

OK. The look of the FoFi ST is a question of taste. You must see it when you stand in front of the car and not on a picture.
I have seen it for real, and it looks good. And the technology of the car is brilliant.

It's made from a very good german Ford tuner and the motor has a greater Turbo with 280hp and 360 NM.

C. love

when I saw the title I thought gross. after seeing the car I dont mind it. I think the checker would
have to be on a red or orange car though

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I would be a ok with a subtle checkered roof but that Red one with the black and white is too much of a clash.