Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help spend my money!

Good morning everyone! The time has come to spend some coin on the fiesta again. This go around we're talking strictly cosmetic mods. Cosmetically I currently have mud flaps, full led/hid for almost all bulbs, focus clear third brake light, and that's basically it. I'm almost 100% set on getting velossa tech wing risers but that's about it for now. I have around $200 to spend so I'm looking for any ideas or opinions on what other affordable cosmetic mods you guys have and like. I'm open to any/all suggestions.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Good morning everyone! The time has come to spend some coin on the fiesta again. This go around we're talking strictly cosmetic mods. Cosmetically I currently have mud flaps, full led/hid for almost all bulbs, focus clear third brake light, and that's basically it. I'm almost 100% set on getting velossa tech wing risers but that's about it for now. I have around $200 to spend so I'm looking for any ideas or opinions on what other affordable cosmetic mods you guys have and like. I'm open to any/all suggestions.
You could snag the Velossa Tech risers, custom engraved shorty antenna from CravenSpeed off my site....
Or for a few more $$
The Velossa Tech risers and Big Mouth together and use the forum discount code FIST5 to knock off 5% from your order

I also have Lamin-X fog light film options that are easy to install but make a huge visual difference to the car for only $15 (FREE SHIPPING)
and anodized color Muteki tuner lug nuts as well

I could go on .....[wave]

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
You could snag the Velossa Tech risers, custom engraved shorty antenna from CravenSpeed off my site....
Or for a few more $$
The Velossa Tech risers and Big Mouth together and use the forum discount code FIST5 to knock off 5% from your order

I also have Lamin-X fog light film options that are easy to install but make a huge visual difference to the car for only $15 (FREE SHIPPING)
and anodized color Muteki tuner lug nuts as well

I could go on .....[wave]
It's funny you say that Ron! I actually have wing risers and a custom shorty in my car on your sight right now. I'm pretty much set on those. Big mouth will come this spring when I snag one of your intercoolers ;)

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
I'm of no help cosmetically, but if you snag one of Ron's intercoolers that you're talking about later on, then pair it with an E30 tune, I bet you'd be pretty darn happy.

I would say save a tad bit more and get a lip/splitter. It really makes the car look more aggressive IMO. I'm eyeing the mountune one myself.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk