Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hey Guys!

My name is Michael Smith and as of yesterday I am a new owner of a 2014 Race Red Fiesta ST! This is my first Ford coming from a long line of torque lacking Hondas so the thrill of boost at low rpms is still very exciting :). I can't wait to start modding once I save up some money! [cool]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard Michael, glad to have you here and congrats!

Perry

Race Red really is the only decent choice for the FiST. Congrats on a great choice and a great car!

The Race Red with Rado Wheels and painted calipers makes a very sexy ride. Dark tint on top of that is just a bonus.

The Race Red with Rado Wheels and painted calipers makes a very sexy ride. Dark tint on top of that is just a bonus.
Yea tint makes every car look so much better. Race red is cool,I actually had a color just like that on my last car which was a Mazdaspeed3 '07 and it was a cop magnet. It stuck out to much for me. Just not my flavor anymore [dunno].

-ry

That was my first thought when I purchased it. Actually had a cop show up in my mirror earlier today. Think they were just checking because I have no front license plate. Still have the temporary paper plate on the rear.

Have to have a front license plate in Texas. Not sure how long I will be stuck with the temp. one. Ordered my veterans plates when I bought the car.