Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Will they fit? Transporting full set of FiST Recaros in a FiST.

luDo

Newbie here considering the possibility of picking up and transporting Recaros (Both Fronts & Back) in a full standard interior FiST.

Someone has had to have tried this, or at least have a better idea than I would as to whether or not it is possible.

I would honestly be very surprised if they did fit. Maybe you could get the fronts if you fold down the back seats, but I'm not as sure about the rear seats. Good luck to you, though. Hope they can squeeze.

Easiest way is to remove passenger seat and back seats like mentioned above. Especially if you are going to install those in the same vehicle you are halfway done with the swap at that point.
if you do not want to take them off yet for any reason I would still think they would fit but with some good organizing.
For reference: I have taken 5 offroad wheels with 35" tires for a friend in my car (full interior) and I have also transported a bucket seat plus 4 wheels and tires for a friend (15" wheels)

Erick_V

If you know you are heading to pick them up, you can remove the rear seat and the pass. seat in your own car fairly easily.
I was going to suggest this. Even with the rear seats removed, I imagine it would be a tight fit. But if he removed the passenger seat I can see it all fitting. It's six bolts to remove the rear seats/belts and 4 plus a connector for the front. Bring some moving blankets so you don't scratch or punch holes in anything.