Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hey new st owner here

Parkst

5C634697-52AA-416C-9864-8E3A5F1B7110.jpeg 59A201ED-F0FD-483E-8AC3-1D8F7A145D01.jpeg
Hey new guy here coming from a focus svt i love my new feista i just picked it up new and love it! I just had some questions for the forum if yal could point me in the right direction to lazy to use the search bar.
Previous owner installed some eibach lowering springs and they pogo on the highway is there a good fix for this?
and is there a trick to getting a software update? Im trying to get apple car play i replaced the hub and put the update software on a thumbdrive but it no worky

SteveS

1000 Post Club
Sync 3 updates have to be very carefully done, exactly according to the instructions on Ford's website or they don't occur. Everything, from entering the VIN to search for the update, to formatting the correct-sized USB drive, to inserting the drive in the car and following the prompts while sitting in the car for ages with the engine running and not leaving or you'll miss the 10 second opportunity to remove the drive or it starts all over again.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Sync 3 updates have to be very carefully done, exactly according to the instructions on Ford's website or they don't occur. Everything, from entering the VIN to search for the update, to formatting the correct-sized USB drive, to inserting the drive in the car and following the prompts while sitting in the car for ages with the engine running and not leaving or you'll miss the 10 second opportunity to remove the drive or it starts all over again.
Follow the instructions 100% as written or no worky

dhminer

2000 Post Club
View attachment 38151 View attachment 38152
Hey new guy here coming from a focus svt i love my new feista i just picked it up new and love it! I just had some questions for the forum if yal could point me in the right direction to lazy to use the search bar.
Previous owner installed some eibach lowering springs and they pogo on the highway is there a good fix for this?
and is there a trick to getting a software update? Im trying to get apple car play i replaced the hub and put the update software on a thumbdrive but it no worky
The back end is bouncy. Softer dampers are your friend if it's a problem. B8s seem to have good reviews if you don't want a coilover setup.