Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hi everybody!

Thank you for the add. I’ve visited this website quite a few times when I was deciding on a Fist or Focus. Decided to go with the Focus and now I have no car but now joining the community.
So this is my story. I had a 2005 Ford Focus ZX3 S hatchback that was going to be my project but got rear ended last year and stopped my plans. The only modifications that I started with were intake, exhaust and some cheap deapo strut bars. My biggest thing I did was buy my car some Enkei Rpf1’s as the plan was to track the car. Well, my plans came to a complete stop on a wet and rainy night. Short story is the damage on the car was too much to fix and I ended up buying a truck with the money the insurance gave me.
That’s my schpeel and want to say I’m honored to be apart of this community as my next project in the late future will be a Ford Fiesta ST.
Look out for my Enkei Rpf1’s in the for sale threads as it is the only thing I kept from the car. Thanks guys

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The RPF1s might just fit on a FiST, depending on their offset/ET.
(So think about holding onto them, unless you need the coin to go towards the FiST?)

The Foci were 4x108 up until about 2010, correct?

OP
J
Thread Starter #5
The RPF1s might just fit on a FiST, depending on their offset/ET.
(So think about holding onto them, unless you need the coin to go towards the FiST?)

The Foci were 4x108 up until about 2010, correct?
I wanna say 2008 for the focus but that’s off the top of my head. I would like to keep them but the coin will actually be going to an alarm for my truck. And clear up space in my garage. They are pretty BUT they have to go, for now.