Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello everybody!

Hi everyone!
First of all, sorry if my english isn't perfect, i'm mostly speaking french.

My name's Alex, living in montreal Canada. I'm 22 years old and i'm finishing school in ''building estimation'' (the job is to price buildings before the construction) and I ordered a fiesta st as an end-of-school gift from me to me.

So yeah I just ordered a tuxedo black fiesta st with the darker wheel package on 2/25/2014 !

I will surely be active on the forum because I am a real car enthusiast (6th car in 5 years lol). So I had 2 subaru impreza wagon (a '98 and a '02) (no wrx nor sti), a subaru forester '00, an old mazda 323 '93, a mazda b4000 '01 (pickup) and I passed the last year with a garbage named Honda Civic '98.

So that's it I'm proud to join the fiesta st community! See you soon!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Welcome and Congrats .. Lets hope your car is ready when school is done :)

Perry

Welcome! (Or perhaps "bienvenue"?--My French is almost non-existent, but, again, welcome!) The Fiesta ST will, I think, turn out to be a significant improvement over your previous vehicles. I hope you enjoy it when it arrives!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard!

OP
Fortz
Thread Starter #8
Thank you everyone!

I was wondering if someone know if it is longer to receive the car when ordering from Canada? The dealer said it would take 8-12 weeks, should I expect more?

Fortz! I think your choice of colors and wheels is perfect!,,,,Oh, thats what I have too......................[welcome]

OP
Fortz
Thread Starter #10
Yeah black with dark wheels is awesome! I took molten orange recaros to flash a bit more on the inside.

I get compliments almost every time I park it at work with the black car on black wheels look. [twothumb]

-r