Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HOUSTON AREA This weekend

So some of the local Focus group (from focusfanatics.com) are getting together this saturday (11am-ish) at Track 21 to race some gokarts and then grab some food.
there is talk of going to a dyno meet later that afternoon/evening
if anybody would be interested, let me know.
I'll be there in my FiST... unless i get a wild hair and want to drive my gutted SVT Focus..

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #2
CORRECTION::::::
NEXT weekend..
my bad...
the gokarting and dyno stuff is on the 20th... not the 13th...

autox is this weekend..

Any other fiesta's coming? I might end up going. Price for dyno if we end up going? And track 21 is like $50 isn't it? Never been. I do have one Focus ST owner that lives by me that I know. I'll see if he's down for it.

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #4
50 for two pulls. Look up Galveston car cruise on Facebook. And I don't know about other FiST, but I'll be there

My friend said he's down to go. Got a focus ST. And if you're going I'll go. Don't wanna be the lone wolf lol.

Azov

Man....I was down there last week...Saw 2 other FiSTs while I was there. I tried to see if there was a Focal meet up while I was there, but turned up nothing. I don't really have the funds to drive another 8 hours, but I would love to have my car on a dyno.

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #9
Sweet, I know we will have some focus st's and some regular focuses (older ones)
Trying to get more people to show.