Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How good is the FiST???

ROCKYFiestta

my only complaint about the fist is that every jackass with a pickup truck in my area tries to run me off the road or thinks I am trying to race them but that is because they suffer from "micropenis syndrome", not really the fault of the car I would say. I have avoided a lot of accidents since getting this car because people seem to hate on it so badly but that's life out in the stix I suppose.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Those are combined numbers from Ford.
My last tank averaged 27mpg. 70mph or less, lots of highway and in gear coasting. I'm not impressed. Car has over 100k though.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

my only complaint about the fist is that every jackass with a pickup truck in my area tries to run me off the road or thinks I am trying to race them but that is because they suffer from "micropenis syndrome", not really the fault of the car I would say. I have avoided a lot of accidents since getting this car because people seem to hate on it so badly but that's life out in the stix I suppose.
A guy in a black GM suv tried to race me and I smoked him. Then at the red light, he flipped me off, started yelling at me telling me to go back to my country(because I'm asian), and then he yelled "nice car, looks like something my wife would drive!" I told him I was born here in Canada and called him a Nazi lol.

ROCKYFiestta

A guy in a black GM suv tried to race me and I smoked him. Then at the red light, he flipped me off, started yelling at me telling me to go back to my country(because I'm asian), and then he yelled "nice car, looks like something my wife would drive!" I told him I was born here in Canada and called him a Nazi lol.
lol see my theory of the micropenis symdrome is very real I think im due for a nobel on my discovery [call][lovest]

I've noticed the opposite in my Fiesta. I find that I can kind squirt in and out of traffic much more... subtly?

I sold a Challenger Scat Pack to buy this car. talk about getting all the wrong kind of attention. Literally couldn't get to work in the morning without getting guys wanting to prove something. Daily occurrence. Had a pretty built Saab 9-2x (Saabaru) before the challenger, same thing albeit not as bad... Lots of people heard that boxer rumble and wanted to see what was up.

Pleasantly surprised in the FiST, I can have fun without raising too many eyebrows.

I've noticed the opposite in my Fiesta. I find that I can kind squirt in and out of traffic much more... subtly?

I sold a Challenger Scat Pack to buy this car. talk about getting all the wrong kind of attention. Literally couldn't get to work in the morning without getting guys wanting to prove something. Daily occurrence. Had a pretty built Saab 9-2x (Saabaru) before the challenger, same thing albeit not as bad... Lots of people heard that boxer rumble and wanted to see what was up.

Pleasantly surprised in the FiST, I can have fun without raising too many eyebrows.
THIS is exactly what I want from my future FiST. Being able to do my thing, drive spiritedly, without much attention from idiots or the po-po.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Me and my sons are part asian, and everybody in Texas usually assumes I'm hispanic. I'm paranoid of getting mass shot by white supremacists.

THIS is exactly what I want from my future FiST. Being able to do my thing, drive spiritedly, without much attention from idiots or the po-po.
Got pulled over for speeding and the only thing the cop said was
a) nice car.
B) if you want to speed, don’t do it in an orange car

He wrote me a warning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Agree. I'm 6'4". I test drove it twice when shopping, as well as the ST. It just felt small and...cheap-ish. The clutch felt like I would wear it out inside of three aggressive standing starts. Same with the Civic SI. The vehicle we test drove had about 18 miles on it. From a standing start, the car only started to move in the last inch and a half from my foot being completely off of it. Don't get me started on the FRS, 86 or the BRZ.
I'm beginning to wonder if performance cars are purposefully engineered with 2.5 nanometer deep slip margins to make it more difficult for meat heads to smoke and/or "ride" the clutch?