Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How many multiple Fiesta ST owners out there?

SteveS

1000 Post Club
How were the early ‘80s Fiestas? Were they reliable, etc. ? I drove my fathers 80”s F150 with a manual 4 speed 6 cylinder engine. It was a pretty reliable truck back then.

2017 Ford Fiesta ST, Shadow Black, Recaro seats, Mountune RMM, Swift springs, 5mm rear spacers, Falken 615+ tires
A 1978 Fiesta S was the first car I bought, when I was 18. I drove it 186,000 miles until my sister's boyfriend totaled it. I took it to college, took it camping, took it on trips to Colorado to ski (four 155SR12 Gislaved Frost snow tires made it have amazing snow/ice ability), and across the southeast and midatlantic, and modded it and autocrossed it (10th at Nationals in C/SP). Since Formula Ford engines were the same, I had it from the original 68 HP to probably about 95 HP with a big valve head, race cam, Weber 34DMTR, K&N air filter. Lowered all around, front and rear sway bars, tube headers, converter delete, magnaflow exhaust. Recaros. Upgraded to 13x6 Ronal wheels, using Pirelli P6, then P7 (195/55), and finally Yokohama A008R 185/60.

I have thought about a second FiST but would rather replace E36 M3 with something along the lines of a S30z or a Caymen or a NSX.
Still have an E36 M3 myself - have not driven it much in years - but still wont part with it. I never liked the ones that followed it as much as that model.

Between that and the Focus RS - I get a lot of flack from the wife... then add the motorcycles into the mix...

I have the Fiesta as a daily, which I just got recently. Turns out it has every option, even the red brakes/pads. So far it is a riot to drive, and cannot decide about modding it or not.

Still have an E36 M3 myself - have not driven it much in years - but still wont part with it. I never liked the ones that followed it as much as that model.

Between that and the Focus RS - I get a lot of flack from the wife... then add the motorcycles into the mix...

I have the Fiesta as a daily, which I just got recently. Turns out it has every option, even the red brakes/pads. So far it is a riot to drive, and cannot decide about modding it or not.
Hahaa, I love your garage tastes. I'm incredibly happy with some ethanol, a little extra noise, and good tires. Don't think you can go wrong with the basics on the FiST.

I've been seriously considering getting another one when this one is paid off. 1 FiST for the good weather and 1 FiST for the crap weather. Want to do the same for my wife. 1 R53 Mini for the good weather and 1 for the crap weather. Luckily those R53 if you search right are cheap enough to pick up in cash and may bite that bullet next year.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
I've been seriously considering getting another one when this one is paid off. 1 FiST for the good weather and 1 FiST for the crap weather. Want to do the same for my wife. 1 R53 Mini for the good weather and 1 for the crap weather. Luckily those R53 if you search right are cheap enough to pick up in cash and may bite that bullet next year.
That’s my plan. Pay off a car, buy another. Can’t have too many cars!