Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How much did you pay for your new ST?

Looking to buy a new 19 Fiesta ST. Do not want Recaros, moonroof and black wheels would be nice. How much did you pay for yours? Give me a better idea of what I could get one for. Thanks

I paid $19k OTD new 17' bought September of 18. Only option were Recaros. I got a pretty good deal as my buddy knew the manager and our kids play sports together along with them having 2 on the lot.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Looking to buy a new 19 Fiesta ST. Do not want Recaros, moonroof and black wheels would be nice. How much did you pay for yours? Give me a better idea of what I could get one for. Thanks
I believe there's already at least one huge thread on this, you'll gather a ton more info perusing that if you're looking for the info quickly.

2014 st3 no moonroof but i have recaros and black rims, bought it from mecum auctions for 12500

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Bought my 2017 magnetic w/2,500 mi (recaros & moonroof) in August of 2018 for $14k, private sale.

Original owner bought new after graduating law school as a present to himself. Because he lived and worked in Manhattan, he hardly drove it (hence the low miles). He got a job offer in Hong Kong and thus was motivated to sell. Lucky timing for me.

Sold to me bone stock and clean, aside from one wheel having some curbbage from parallel parking.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
I believe there's already at least one huge thread on this, you'll gather a ton more info perusing that if you're looking for the info quickly.
True, but a lot of what's in that thread is dated. Plus, I love retelling the story of how much I paid and the person I bought mine from. [emoji41]

One of the few good financial purchases I've ever made.

2017 w/Recaros - bone stock

Bought my brand new 17 magnetic with zero options in June 2018 for about 15k, 17.8k after tax and fees. It was heavily discounted cause it was a left over and I had a ford cash voucher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
F
Thread Starter #13
Bought my brand new 17 magnetic with zero options in June 2018 for about 15k, 17.8k after tax and fees. It was heavily discounted cause it was a left over and I had a ford cash voucher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s been years since I had one but how did you get the ford cash voucher?

Oh crap! You mean you are supposed to pay for them? I thought when they said you could drive it off the lot for $0 meant it was free.

OP
F
Thread Starter #17
Thanks for the relevant replies folks. Was helpful. I'm waiting till first week of February, we will have the Cincinnati Auto show, all the local dealers also do bonus for that.

First choice is magnetic, followed by black, orange and white. I'm fine with any of the above, my wife isn't a fan of bright colors so the orange she isn't a fan of. Good thing it will be my car lol. Would like the moon roof but not a game changer, same with the black wheel package, nav not interested in, Recaros are a no go for 6'2" 240 wide guy. Would be interested in tuning, slightly lowering, upgrading the dampers, springs, bracing. So plenty of little projects and mods to keep me more interested in the car long term. Thanks again.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Thanks for the relevant replies folks. Was helpful. I'm waiting till first week of February, we will have the Cincinnati Auto show, all the local dealers also do bonus for that.

First choice is magnetic, followed by black, orange and white. I'm fine with any of the above, my wife isn't a fan of bright colors so the orange she isn't a fan of. Good thing it will be my car lol. Would like the moon roof but not a game changer, same with the black wheel package, nav not interested in, Recaros are a no go for 6'2" 240 wide guy. Would be interested in tuning, slightly lowering, upgrading the dampers, springs, bracing. So plenty of little projects and mods to keep me more interested in the car long term. Thanks again.
When I was 245 (6'2" like you), I fit in the Recaros, no prob. I'm 185 now, and of course fit even better now.

@SteveS is correct; there aren't that many left. A color might choose you instead ;)

OP
F
Thread Starter #20
There is a dealership close to me that has 8 in stock. I’ve been checking their inventory daily. 0 have Recaros, 2 orange, 2 black, 4 magnetic. I’m okay with any of the 8. Only one has a moon roof. I have been keeping count outside of the area as well. Thanks for the heads up.