Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How To Pair Your TPMS Sensors

Hey guy just wanted to post this video here to help out anyone who wants a video on how to relearn your TPMS sensors if you get new ones.

View: https://youtu.be/bci2iBriZG8

Thanks,
Kyle
Thanks for the info. Just ordered some new wheels. Did the learning remote come with the sensors? If not where did you get yours? Also, where did you get your sensors? Been looking around, sensors are $$ and not seeing that the come with the remote learning button. Thanks!

OP
Kyle SVT
Thread Starter #4
Thanks for the info. Just ordered some new wheels. Did the learning remote come with the sensors? If not where did you get yours? Also, where did you get your sensors? Been looking around, sensors are $$ and not seeing that the come with the remote learning button. Thanks!
No you have to buy the sensors and the remote separately. Remote I got on amazon, Affiliate link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PNP9SVB/?ref=exp_kylesvt_dp_vv_d
The sensors I bought from my buddy's at Full Tilt Boogie Racing.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ya I tried manually reprogramming mine aka airing down till it honks and it was annoyingly hard to pull off. So I bought one of those off Amazon except mine was like $11 and bam inisde of 15 minutes I had all 4 wheels programed.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
thats exactly what I do with the tool that you ca buy on amazon for like $11 or 7.50 for my spare which I will sell local if someone needs it now.