Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Howdy from Utah!

Hi there! My name is Eve, and I am the proud owner of a 2015 Green Envy Fiesta ST! The Fiesta community seems to be quite small in Utah, so I figured it was about time to join a forum to connect with other Fiesta folk. Before my ST, I had a white 2015 Fiesta SE hatchback that I named Dot, and boy was she a fun little car to drive. It was bone stock other than an upgraded black ST spoiler instead of the stubby stock SE one. I had seen a few ST's around the area I live in, and they looked awesome and sounded great. I knew I loved Fiestas from owning Dot, but thought it was time for an upgrade as I had been getting into the car community more and wanted something faster and more aggressive looking, so I started my search for an ST. I was scrolling my local dealership websites, but wasn't having too much luck, so clicked over to KSL Cars, and I saw a gorgeous green ST for sale! There were quite a few other good ones up for sale, but man that green sold me. I began looking at the listing and saw it had the Recaro package and I just fell even more in love! It was listed for $13,700 which was a killer deal for how clean it looked in the photos, so I decided to go test drive it to see if it was too good to be true and had some undisclosed problems. To my gleeful surprise, she ran like a dream! The interior was immaculate, and you could tell the guy selling her had put effort into keeping her clean and in good shape. I knew I needed that ST, I couldn't let her go to someone else. I didn't have the money at the time to purchase a second car, so I worked 100 hour weeks at work for about a month and saved every penny I could to get that car. Luckily, when I had enough for a hefty down payment and had gotten approved for a loan, she was still there, and now she's mine, and I couldn't be more happy! I seriously fall more in love with this car every time I drive her. People have asked me in the past what my dream car would be, and honestly I was never quite sure, but I think this gorgeous green Fiesta ST is my dream car, I just didn't know it til I drove her!

Attachments

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Beautiful color, I absolutely love it. Welcome! My first piece of advice is to remove the wing risers - they are small spacers that make your wing angle up like that. They all crack eventually and your wing will be difficult to replace.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! Glad you found such a clean FiST in such a unique color. I hope you get to enjoy it for a long time.

OP
EnvyTheFiestaST
Thread Starter #9
Beautiful color, I absolutely love it. Welcome! My first piece of advice is to remove the wing risers - they are small spacers that make your wing angle up like that. They all crack eventually and your wing will be difficult to replace.
I have been so inactive on this forum so I'm just now seeing this, and I'm actually coming back on here to ask advice on how to fix the busted screw holes in my spoiler... :( Wish I had seen this before, I'll definitely be taking them off.

OP
EnvyTheFiestaST
Thread Starter #11
I love that color so much! Never even seen one in person so it has to be a rare option. Welcome to the forum!
Thank you, it really is such a gorgeous color! Based on production numbers that I was able to track down, I believe there are only about 500 Green Envy Fiestas in the States, so pretty rare indeed!

SPhilli911

Absolutely great looking car, I am really digging the color. Not sure I ever really paid much attention to Green Envy before, but dang it looks good and I also think the stock wheels look so good I am contemplating putting mine on my car for the first time in 8 years...

Also, I took my wing risers off too, one of the screw holes on the wing cracked after maybe 6 years on the car. I don't have suggestions on how to fix it, but if it is just one that is busted it should be able to hold steady with just the remaining screws and the clips.

Dialcaliper

I have been so inactive on this forum so I'm just now seeing this, and I'm actually coming back on here to ask advice on how to fix the busted screw holes in my spoiler... :( Wish I had seen this before, I'll definitely be taking them off.
Here’s how I dealt with it.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/do-wing-risers-cause-cracks.26909/post-483171

In addition to the epoxy repair, I also added some thin VHB tape around the screws. It’s mostly holding up, but I’m worried now that one of the repairs has broken loose again even after ditching the original wing risers (and going to a Delta Styling riser)

Last edited: