Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Howdy From Indiana!

IndyNick

Hey guys and gals,

I'm Nick, and I just picked up my fiesta ST yesterday!

A little about me, From Indy born and raised. Never thought I'd buy a domestic. Been lurking on your forums for a while researching the car.
Previously have owned a 2007 Mazda 3, a 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 , a 2013 WRX, a 2013 FR-S, a 2015 WRX, and now the 2016 Fiesta ST.
Was interested in the ST for the last few months after watching some reviews and all that jazz online and got more interested when I
saw that ford was giving huge rebates on the leftover 2016's. Went to go drive one and really enjoyed it! Long story short they made
me an offer I couldn't refuse and now I'm here.

The car is White Platinum with the recaros and sunroof.
I can't wait to start modding the car and look forward to interacting with you all! Cheers!

-Nick-

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
welcome!

what's first on the mod list?

COBB AP?
rear motor mount?
exhaust?
intake?

lower it?

OP
I

IndyNick

Thread Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

welcome!

what's first on the mod list?

COBB AP?
rear motor mount?
exhaust?
intake?

lower it?
Planning on going Vogtland springs, Fifteen 52 Tarmacs in gold, tint, and Boomba wing risers pretty soon!

Also going to grab the boomba shift kit to clean up the shifts and bring the knob into a little better position.

I was looking at power mods, I've used Cobb in the past and love them so I think I'll use them over Mountune, but they are still working on staged kits besides stage1 for the car do to an intake difference on the 16's

I've done a lot of research into the car and I still can't believe how much fun it is to drive :)