Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Howdy everyone! Noob here to the forum and the Fiesta EB platform....

Just purchased a new to me 2014 ST and besides it being a little slow compared to my ZX6R, it's still loads of fun to drive! I can't remember the last time I've ever owned such a fun "small" car. Transmission is nearly as smooth as the K20 Civic Si's, power builds pretty quickly and the chassis is just wow! I remember when these cars first came out how everyone who drove one lauded on how well the little guy handles turns, and I can definitely agree wholeheartedly! It's basically a 2900lb go kart you can drive on the streets! Haha Anywho, I have HPTuners working on adding my ecu definition so I can see what's hiding inside. I've been studying up in this particular engine and it seems there's a fueling limit at around 300-320whp. The hpfp is the culprit, am I correct? I've seen a couple of aux fuel workarounds and the one I like most is the 4 injector port fuel setup. I believe stratified is the company that makes it? Anyone ever used it or the TB single injector setup? Good to be here and can't wait to start tinkering with it and adding power. Looking for a proven recipe that will get me to mid to low 12s with ease. If it touches 11s, HA! That would hurt the egos of a few Camaro and Mustang owners around here hehe.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! Plenty of people around here are doing 300+, and driving them daily. It's a great handling little sleeper.

OP
F
Thread Starter #8
I still have my bike. It's a 2012 ZX6R.....has cat-delete M4 slip-on and PC5. Fast little bugger.......