Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hurricane Ian.

Hope everyone in harms way evacuated and the only losses are insurance covered.

Also a reminder to be wary of any used or insurance salvaged vehicles coming from the south over the next several months...

OP
R

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
There's a radio host who's just put out information to help those in need. It's the FloridaDisasterFund.org website (it's genuine) Chip in if you can, they're going to need all the help they can get. Thanks. Sorry guys, I left out the word Fund, but you can still do it!

Last edited:

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Hope all our friends in Florida are safe along with your families.
That's a nice sentiment, thank you for posting it. I would certainly echo your concern. I have a childhood friend who lives in Port Charlotte, which looks like it took the maximum impact from the hurricane, and I have of course been unable to get in touch with her so I am concerned.
I hope this doesn't make light of the disaster, but I just happened to be listening to this song and it seemed timely, so I'm posting it here. It's called Back Water Blues by Dinah Washington, and it's about enduring a storm.
View: https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=o5stdpF-IkE&list=MLCAyJMoW5XxogEfARq3tx18fQ