Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I bought a used 2014 Fiesta ST!

Hello everyone!!

After 7 years of sharing cars with my wife I finally have vehicle independence once again and took delivery of a used Fiesta ST last month. The previous car I owned (before sharing one vehicle) was a '95 240sx and I am soo stoked to have three pedals once again! [woot]

I found the car at a Ford Dealership in Watertown, CT and it's a 2014 with just over 21k miles on it and is Ford certified pre-owned.

Admittedly I had high expectations of the vehicle before I purchased and being over eager, when I saw this one come up for sale - I jumped all over it.

It had just about all of the options and color (performance blue) I would have picked if I were to build my own new Fiesta and was reasonably priced so I pretty much bought it before even test driving (I know pretty foolish and ignorant) but I have got to say though, I am not dissapointed nor do I regret, not even a little, jumping in and purchasing the vehicle almost blindly and my expectations were exceeded as soon as I drove it off the lot!

It's so nice to once again have a true driver's car that puts a silly grin on my face and that I look forward to getting into each day!

I'd be interested to know if any of you are located in northern NY as I very rarely see other Fiesta STs in the Watertown area where I live but regardless - I am excited to be a new member of this community!

-Jack

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Welcome.. I just passed through Watertown on my way to Evans mills a month ago to visit a friend of mine who is in the military and works at drum. 6 hour drive from me haha

OP
T
Thread Starter #9
Thanks for the replys and welcomes everyone![cheers]
[MENTION=952]frankiefiesta[/MENTION] - Whew a 6 hour drive is a long way to go when your destination is Evan Mills!

I drove 5 hours down to Watertown CT to pick the car up and have got to say the drive back was a just a little bit better [hihi]