Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

i need help on choosing a wheel style

XXR 530

XXR 535

XXR 522 17"

which would you guys prefer to see on a Oxford white FIST i like the gold look but im willing to hear some suggestions before i make a purchase

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Linking the images so others can help you decide..my personal vote would be the XXR 530.

XXR 530

XXR 535

XXR 522

I also like the 530. I also have an ox white and was leaning towards the team dynamics imola in gold. I personally think the gold/bronze would look very good on the white.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
530-Classy

535-Sporty

522-Tuner

With OW you pretty much have the choice of any color you please, luckily. What do you intend on doing with your car? Show, auto-x, DD, etc.

OP
muska0246
Thread Starter #6
im building up a daily driver so i may even go down a size to 16's i like the stock 17's but the car just looks way better with nice wheels and i have always liked the white/gold combo; id like to ease up the ride too the ride is pretty firm on stock wheels and tires and i live in Puerto Rico where there are a lot of pot holes so driving is always a little challenge avoiding pot holes. You get used to it though im complaining like a bitch but its not that bad lol it rides well but a little more cushion while city driving would be nice

TW@

I think some dealers can order them in the bolt pattern that you want

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I think some dealers can order them in the bolt pattern that you want
They'd have to be custom. Last time I checked XXR doesn't list our size as an available product. I had a Genesis Coupe and had ordered the rear wheels and spent months searching for the fronts. Obviously not the same bolt pattern, but I'm fairly acquainted with what sizes may or may not be out there. With that said, I love the XXR 530 and was the first wheel I went to look at and couldn't find any 17s in 4x108.

Just my opinion on this, I think the 530's look amazing and now you have me considering them for mine. [biggrin]

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I agree on the 530's, love that BBS style, very strong spoke design. I have had 3 piece BBS, monoblock 13" wide CCW's, even similar but a bit different BBS on a new Tundra, 8 different sets of Apex Arc 8 wheels for BMW's.....and dozens of others in that or very close style, my all time favorite for looks and strength.

I found a listing for 17x7 in 4x100, +35, 18.4bs not to bad a weight at all, I prefer a little lower weight but could live with them, if you can get them in a 4x108 bolt pattern they would look great on your car:)

One thing to look into on lower cost wheels is manf reputation, search for any reviews, just making sure they are strong wheels.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I agree on the 530's, love that BBS style, very strong spoke design. I have had 3 piece BBS, monoblock 13" wide CCW's, even similar but a bit different BBS on a new Tundra, 8 different sets of Apex Arc 8 wheels for BMW's.....and dozens of others in that or very close style, my all time favorite for looks and strength.

I found a listing for 17x7 in 4x100, +35, 18.4bs not to bad a weight at all, I prefer a little lower weight but could live with them, if you can get them in a 4x108 bolt pattern they would look great on your car:)

One thing to look into on lower cost wheels is manf reputation, search for any reviews, just making sure they are strong wheels.
XXR was formerly SportMaxx if that says anything about them.

Woem

i def am not in to it, but you can always use adaptors if you really want them ...

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
You can get your hubs and rotors changed to 4x100 for a much bigger wheel selection for the cost of 2 pr of adapters and be lighter and safer.