Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Please HELP need Ravenol Receipts

Hey all Ford is doing warranty work on my transmission and unfortunately I can't locate my receipt for the ravenol mtf2 that I put in there so I'm wondering if I could buy someones ravenol receipts off them to show that that's what was in there so they don't deny my warranty claim.
Thanks very much for the support

think most order online...means u'll need to doctor the receipt to show it was ordered by u

and if ur gonna do that, u might as well order it again and doctor the date

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey all Ford is doing warranty work on my transmission and unfortunately I can't locate my receipt for the ravenol mtf2 that I put in there so I'm wondering if I could buy someones ravenol receipts off them to show that that's what was in there so they don't deny my warranty claim.
Thanks very much for the support
I had my dealership put my Ravenol in. It got a good recommendation from one of the mechanics who works on my car.

OP
unspankable
Thread Starter #4
think most order online...means u'll need to doctor the receipt to show it was ordered by u

and if ur gonna do that, u might as well order it again and doctor the date
My plan was to say that they ordered it on my behalf and forwarded it to me because I live in Canada but Ford's covering under warranty anyway. Thank you

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Be careful with this behavior, it's fraud and if sued the process of discovery would likely uncover posts like this as evidence of deliberate intent to mislead.