Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ian@COBB's Personal Fiesta ST Adventure

Follow me on Instagram: ianatcobb

This forum is really taking off, so I wanted to add my build thread here too!

I was super excited when Ford announced the Fiesta ST would be coming to the US (finally!), so I placed a custom order at the end of October for a white FiST with Recaros and navigation. Like a lot of the guys here I waited...and waited...and waited. Towards the beginning of January, we found out our FiST SEMA build with Ford, Tanner Foust, and the Pat Tillman foundation would be leaving us to do some PR, so we started working to find something in stock locally. After a bit of searching, we found one that was fully loaded. I didn't want the sunroof initially, but now that I have it, I realize it will be great for nice days, an easy way to make sure my mountain bike is still connected to the roof, or a perfect place for a GoPro suction cup mount.

- Ian

Mods:
COBB Knob
V3 Accessport
Anti-Glare Accessport Screen Protector
Proclip A-Pillar Accessport Mount
Left Exit Cable
Perrin Super Shorty Antenna
DMB Ford Logos - White on Black
COBB Rear Motor Mount
COBB Intake, Custom White Powdercoat
COBB FMIC, Custom White Powdercoat Chargepipes
COBB Turbo-back Exhaust (TBE)
COBB Springs
COBB Anti-Sway Bars Front and Rear
BC Racing Coilovers
mountune Rear Wing Extensions
Triple R Front Splitter
OZ Racing Formula4 HLT 17x7 +42 Wheels (16.3lbs each)
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 in Red 17x17.5 +45 Wheels from Perfect Circle Autosport

Current Picture:

OP
C
Thread Starter #2
Day 1:

First mod:

First bike trip:

Knob upgrade!

Sunglasses holder:

AP install and mount:

Perrin shorty antenna:

Nav background change:

Thule Aeroblade rack install, Eibach springs, and shop vinyl:

OZ HLT4 wheels vs. Stock:

Mount up!

Rear tray in the lower position with factory floor mat:

COBB TBE photoshoot:

First track day:

Team Dynamics wheels in red from PCA:

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Awesome, this saves me a trip from venturing to the other forum. Subscribed for eye candy.[woot]

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
[lovecobb] Sweet to see your build thread here.

What did you do with your old wheels Ian?

OP
C
Thread Starter #8
[lovecobb] Sweet to see your build thread here.

What did you do with your old wheels Ian?
I'm hoarding all of the wheels in the shop, ha! Right now I'm running the HLT4 on the stock tires; a bit quieter for daily driving.

Ian

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I'm hoarding all of the wheels in the shop, ha! Right now I'm running the HLT4 on the stock tires; a bit quieter for daily driving.

Ian
haha I love the look of the OZs...the red center caps go very well with the stripes and the silver goes well with the bike rack.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Great build thread Ian and thanks for sharing it here too. Have you installed the spoiler extensions and front splitter? Would love to see some updated pictures.

OP
C
Thread Starter #11
Great build thread Ian and thanks for sharing it here too. Have you installed the spoiler extensions and front splitter? Would love to see some updated pictures.
I have! But the car needs a bath. I'll be washing it tomorrow morning for our monthly First Thursday event so I'll grab some updated pictures then.

Ian

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
I like those OZ Racing Alleggerita HLT wheels. I'm looking for 7.5x17" ET45. Where can I get a set????? Tirerack.com says they don't fit the FiST?

FocusMike

I too love the looks of OZ Racing wheels. By the way which dealer did you get yours from?

OP
C
Thread Starter #14
My OZ wheels are 17x7, so I can't confirm fitment of any other size, sorry :/

I got them from TireRack, only place you can get them from!

Ian

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Did you take off your spoiler extensions? I don't see them on. And I can't quite see the splitter either, unless I'm missing that also.

OP
C
Thread Starter #17
I finally washed my car and got some pictures after installing the Triple R front splitter and mountune wing extensions!

razorlab

1000 Post Club
I have to say, I think those wheels look better than the TDR's. TDR's always felt generic to me.