Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Injen Intake: Great Sound, Awful Performance

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Here is what I have built and later will mod a bit more when finished moving and settled in, rebuild the side of the radiator support for more direct flow and position the inlet right behind the grill, had to angle it for now and add more insulation to the tubing and at least the bottom of the air filter housing.
I will build a heat shield over the manifold as well as ABS ducting to force all the air as to go through the coolers as possible.

Inlet fits snug in the cutouts for the bumper, etc...when the bumper cover is back on the car.
The aluminum tubing you can see in past the blue hose is tapered and smoothed for cleaner flow, I do this all the way through the system, intake to exhaust tip.

I will also open up the lower grill and looking for a way to make some nice holes in the bumper cover to flow more air directly at the IC and still look good, not much luck yet.

looks good there MacGyver! ;)

Do you have any before and after data to share with us?

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thanks, I wish I had before and after but did not log it, just drove a bit to make sure no leaks, etc....

I could dig up some Cyborg data but it was in much colder weather and obviously quite a different turbo, intake was different, etc.....

My car was only had a stock intake for 273 miles which it still had on it for the first 8 months and since then the cyborg and now the EFR.