Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Input on Wheel Style: Avant Garde M240 on Fiesta ST?

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
As I am sure a few of you have noticed, finding wheels in our rather unusual lug pattern is kind of a challenge.

One of the great quality wheels that are available in our lug pattern are from Avant Garde, a style called M240 in 17x8.5 would fit our cars.

What do you guys think of the style/design? You reckon it'd work on a FiST?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I agree with Colin, it would look much better on a lowered car. Post a photo of your and photochop it.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
A little to old school for me and I am close to turning 62:)

What does it weigh?

That is the most important aspect of any wheel choice, in my book at least.

A little to old school for me and I am close to turning 62:)

What does it weigh?

That is the most important aspect of any wheel choice, in my book at least.
I agree with this and I'm 34, maybe I've seen so many wheels I'm getting kind of picky but that's just me. If you like them it's your Fist so do what you like. I think it will be hard for me finding a lighter than stock wheel I completely fall in love with but I hope it does happen eventually. I also really like the Look of the Rado grey wheels on our cars so I guess something that looks like that would probably be a great choice if I can find it.
I really like Collins wheels and Rodmoes and I think 17's are a what I'll decide to go with.
Good luck with your search!

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Change to 4x100 bolt pattern and there are a great deal more lower weight quality wheels for good prices and some great looking ones:)

I'm actually getting these wheels for my 08 Coupe soon... So once I do, I can post a pic of them on my Fiesta.. that's not lowered right now. But still give an idea.