Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

Based

Ok it's in stock on the website!!!!!! OMG!!!!!

I really really hope I have the money to buy one when I get paid this Friday.... If not then hopefully they will be in stock in two weeks

kevinatfms

Just bought mine. Great price for something like this. Cant imagine why anyone would buy anything different. Will more than likely buy the intercooler piping soon.

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #347
thanks guys for all the support, as you can imagine there are a lot of orders plus the focus st and the wrx 2.ot intercoolers came in the same time, I will be getting them out ASAP we will work thru the weekend to catch up.

Thanks for the update. Has anyone else had problems with FedEx delivering these? I have signed the slip for the signature x3 now. Every single time, the delivery person just gives me a blank slip to sign next to the already signed one lol.

AzNightmare

Definitely a great deal. It's a shame I didn't know about Depo Racing before I regretfully pulled the trigger on 2JR.
After I bought my 2JR IC, even my tuner said my temps are better than oem, but a bit below par from his avg customers.
I compared my logs with my buddy who bought DR's IC and can confirm his temps are about ~5'C cooler.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
^^^ nice dude, when I bought , depo wasn't giving out stickers lol. I can vouch for this brand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevinatfms

Just got mine. Everything looks great. Welds are perfect, end tanks are solid and the core looks BIG. Very excited to go stage 2 and will shortly be going stage 3 with the high flow downpipe w/ cat. converter.

Just got my intercooler and downpipe as well. Everything looks as beautiful as I imagined.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Just got my intercooler and downpipe as well. Everything looks as beautiful as I imagined.

Intercooler is about a 1-2hr job depending how fast or leisurely you go at it. DP is a RPITA if you DIY. Time for a Strat tune next! And you're good my friend

Intercooler is about a 1-2hr job depending how fast or leisurely you go at it. DP is a RPITA if you DIY. Time for a Strat tune next! And you're good my friend

This will be my first real attempt at working on my car so I'm excited and have some friends that I plan on helping me with it. It will still probably take us twice as long as it should to do everything. Up until now I haven't put much thought into who is gonna tune my car but I guess it's time to get serious and start looking

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
This will be my first real attempt at working on my car so I'm excited and have some friends that I plan on helping me with it. It will still probably take us twice as long as it should to do everything. Up until now I haven't put much thought into who is gonna tune my car but I guess it's time to get serious and start looking

For the stock turbo, an OTS map from Strat is your best bang for the buck. Cheap and most effective, especially based on drivability. I've had two tuners and I can vouch for the OTS but I am being protuned and totally different turbo now as well but a happy customer none the less. You'll thank me later:)

The Depo FMIC comes with instructions and customer support. Infinitely more than my MTC! Wish I got one of these. If I can't get my MTC to fit without the current rattles I'll order one of these.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Based

Do y'all think this intercooler would be good enough if I run a DHM big turbo kit or should I go with the DHM one