Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

Do y'all think this intercooler would be good enough if I run a DHM big turbo kit or should I go with the DHM one
I have seen one guy running the gt290r kit on a Cobb intercooler which is pretty much the same. He had that for a while but did switch up to a dhm race. You will see improvements on the race intercooler but it is possible to use this intercooler. The guy who had it is on YouTube as liteswitch, and has some videos of his car.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Based

I have seen one guy running the gt290r kit on a Cobb intercooler which is pretty much the same. He had that for a while but did switch up to a dhm race. You will see improvements on the race intercooler but it is possible to use this intercooler. The guy who had it is on YouTube as liteswitch, and has some videos of his car.

Ok. I think I want to run the 450r kit or whatever it's called. I want my car to be FAST. But I'm concerned about lag so idk yet.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Ok. I think I want to run the 450r kit or whatever it's called. I want my car to be FAST. But I'm concerned about lag so idk yet.
X37 on e30 will be more than plenty, 450r would be overkill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say the dhm race intercooler is a must with that kit. A talk with Russ at dhm would probably do a lot of good helping you decide, he always seems to be very straight forward and could help you figure out what's best for your goals

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
They don't sell x37 anymore and I only have 93
They have never stopped selling the x37 , Adam is not the only one who sells it. But if you're limited to 93 (hope it's good 93) then yeah a BT from DHM would be optimal.

I'm currently on 94 chevron (shit gas) and the car feels pretty darn quick, not lightning quick.

Based

They have never stopped selling the x37 , Adam is not the only one who sells it. But if you're limited to 93 (hope it's good 93) then yeah a BT from DHM would be optimal.

I'm currently on 94 chevron (shit gas) and the car feels pretty darn quick, not lightning quick.

I only fill up with shell 93. Idk if the quality of it varies on location.

Based

I only fill up with shell 93. Idk if the quality of it varies on location.

LILIKE16ST

Pulled the trigger on this intercooler and the charge pipes last night from depo. I planned to wait till a few months but I just could not wait seeing as it was what a 6 month wait on these? The deal is insane and seeing pics and bearing all the testimonials I was more than sold on it. I am tuned on 93 via livernois motorsports....very solid tune and aggressive makes good power but I cannot monitor charge temps and such unfortunately. Based on what ive read I'd guarantee I'm seeing 40+ rises over ambient on hard pulls. The stock cooler has a hard enough time keeping up as it is....through in an aggressive tune like this and its heat soak city. Car flies for what it is but I can feel it heat soak quickly especially when its warm out. Literally like one pull and by the second pull I can feel the car start to heat soak and slow down noticably. One of the guys on this forum named off the wall was running my tune on stock cooler and when he had it dynoed the car was doing something like 20 less hp on the second pull than the first that's a testament to how quickly the stock cooler heat soaks wjth this tune. I'm pumped! Now I get to feel the car be quick all the time....im thinking in my situation I might even gain power because my car heat soaks so fast I beleive it very often rises to 100+ charge temps even on wuick pulls and pretty sure anything over 100 the ecu starts pulling timing etc and you lose power so I'm almost always losing power during aggressive driving. Not for long!!! Thanks depo racing!!!!

Based

I wonder how many of these are left... I want a BOV but I also might want this IC...

LILIKE16ST

My depo intercooler and charge pipes are expected her by end of day Tuesday Nov 8 so under a week now looking forward to getting this thing installed....

It is easy but make sure you use good clamps and get them really tight. The driver side is nearly impossible to tighten once the bumper is back on and if you get a tune they can blow off with the extra boost pressure.