Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

Member ID
Yea pulled it out the back but it took some muscle and patience. Had to walk away from it for a bit cause it just wasn't coming out. It has 2 bolts for the motor mount that are the main issue. Also didn't realize how big and issue the oil lines to the turbo were going to be. They are directly in the way of getting the cat out through the top and also in the way of removing the heat shield for the manifold which makes getting to the bolts for the cat hard. I highly recommend PB oil or something stronger than WD-40 cause without that the O2 sensor may have never come out. Same for some of the exhaust bolts.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Member ID
Didn't check the whole thread but I don't think there are any side by side pics with the tiny oem unit. This is a chunky bastid and weighs at least double what the stocker does. A few quick phone pics before the install...

FistSt215

Member ID
Tim said next batch won't be till 6 months so you're looking at September or October

Member ID
Can we put a deposit or some way to secure one when they come back in stock? Also how many are there going to be when the next batch comes in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HaveBlue83

Member ID
I am also interested. Has there been any issues with overheating of the coolant system with this fmic? I have been hearing about the bar and plates taking away airflow from the already anemic radiator flow.

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Member ID
Thread Starter #252
No if anything air will flow thru it better then the stock unit

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Member ID
Thread Starter #254
1.5 months approx. 70 units are coming

fST

Member ID
I'm seriously considering buying 1 of those 70 units lol

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Member ID
I've had this IC for a while and it's just a banger for the money, u can't and won't do better. It performs well too and the quality is ahead of many other bigger brands ( I've heard some ghost stories, buyer beware of course) highly recommend it! Think it's going to do well with my turbo upgrade, we shall see.

Member ID
No way to pre order or reserve one? These 90 degree days are killing my driving fun lol