Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Issue with changing FMIC

Was changing my FMIC for a Whoosh v3 and when I went to screw in the bolts that go up through the bottom of the mounting bracket one of them kept spinning because this rivet(?) was also spinning. I took the IC off to investigate and this popped out with it. Was able to pop it back in but it's still spinning freely instead of allowing to bolt to tighten to it. No idea what my next course of action should be, hoping someone hear might be able to help. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
They no offer an Orange color thread locker that has the strength of Red but will loosen with hand tools like the Blue does.Saw it at the local Autozone the other day....FYI.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Any way to get a vice grip on it? That usually does the trick

DoomsdayMelody

They no offer an Orange color thread locker that has the strength of Red but will loosen with hand tools like the Blue does.Saw it at the local Autozone the other day....FYI.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Seems to me that those qualities would be mutually exclusive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk