Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just got rear ended! Need help

Hi everyone, sad to say about 1 hour ago I was rear ended. I have questions for body and panel experts! Are these normal wrinkles...
1228161544b_HDR.jpg 1228161544a_HDR.jpg 1228161544_HDR.jpg

This is located on the left and right side of the rear hatch lock

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

OP
D
Thread Starter #2
The hatch does close normally, no hiccups or irregular sounds. I have no idea if the rear bumper crash beam is undamaged. I cannot take the bumper off. But the rear hatch seal is definitely crooked...

OP
D
Thread Starter #6
Can anyone take pictures of the same area of there car for me? It would be greatly appreciated!

OP
D
Thread Starter #8
This is what I am afraid of. What would need to be done with inspection of the panel and repair?

Hard to tell from the photos, it could possibly be repaired, if not you will need to replace the panel.

Zormecteon

I too was rear ended, .. about a year ago. When they took the bumper off the core support piece (well, it''s called the core support in the front, I don't know the term for the back piece) was damaged also.... Take it to the body shop, let them do their estimate, get the repairs and motor on. It's sad, but not the end of the world.

OP
D
Thread Starter #12
Ok so both areas are normal as per caliber collision repair company. Checked my cousins FiST and yes it is normal, thankfully.

check the spacing between brake lights and the panels. When I got rear ended it, there wasn't obvious damage till i took a second look. I could almost stick my pinky in the gap between the light and the lower body panel