Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just joined from Apex NC- seriously considering a FiST

Didn't realize this car already has 3 forums! I'm looking very seriously at buying a white FiST with no options. I would love better than stock seats, but not $1800 Recaros. To me, that's just crazy money on a car that stickers for $22k. Other than that, I really liked the car, which I guess isn't hard to do on a 10 minute test drive. From the folks on the other forums, it sounds like the feeling doesn't go away!

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Yeah do it...best purchase youll make. Welcome to the best forum.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome to the forum[welcome], I've had mine since last November and it still puts a smile to my face everyday. Add a tune to the mix and it will be hard to wipe away the grin.[lovest]

OP
R
Thread Starter #5
This is starting to sound like my 06 mkv gti 6m. Other than better Ford quality. I loved that car and a revo tune really brought the torque out.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
This is starting to sound like my 06 mkv gti 6m. Other than better Ford quality. I loved that car and a revo tune really brought the torque out.
You will love it man, the car is great fun! makes the daily drive awesome! the community is great, and the best thing is that its only going to get better as more parts and support are released! [welcome]

Harvick

1000 Post Club
The driving characteristics is very close to the MKV GTI, let us know if you have any other questions. Welcome to the forum.

Etyrnus

I'm being followed...

Seriously, get it, you won't be disappointed. And if you can get the chance to toss it around on some of the awesome mountain roads, you'll love every second.

OP
R
Thread Starter #9
What's up man! Yea, I joined all three forums...... I definitely look forward to heading towards the mountains. There is one helluva crazy road just north out of Marion- route 80 towards the Parkway and you'll pass Lake Tahoma. OMG, it's off the hook. Gotta be like The Dragon-lite.

Etyrnus

Hwy 21 has a fun section, or take 89 up past Danbury. If you want to head into VA a bit, Tuggle's Gap is always fun on a bike or in a car. That's Hwy 8 going towards the Blue Ridge Pkwy. There's a lot of fun to be had in NC and VA.

OP
R
Thread Starter #11
I believe I've been up that way years ago. I'm from Rocky Mount VA, so I am used to some curvy mountain roads back in my day.....

Etyrnus

I grew up where it was flat and boring, so once I got up here and got into cars and bikes, it is wonderful to me. Heck, even the Dragon is a day trip for us. Although there are less crowded, more fun roads near there I hear from my motorcycle friends.

OP
R
Thread Starter #14
I'm still haggling with two dealers...... I don't give up any money easily. I have bought two brand new Fords in the last 2 years and a few months and this would make 3.

You're in Apex. I'm in Durham. Dooooo Eeettt! We can start a Triangle owners club, wherein we loiter in the parking lots of fast food establishments with our hoods/bonnets up and nod approvingly at each other.

Seriously, I love mine so far, it's been almost a month. I couldn't be happier.

Etyrnus

I was at Cars & Coffee GSO on Saturday morning, even with all the rain. Was surprised, a Ferrari and Lamborghini had come out, but the really surprising part was the number of people asking about my FiST. Make those dealers give you that car!

OP
R
Thread Starter #17
It's my truck I'm haggling over. Both dealers are at invoice minus rebates. Yea, I hung out once with the Mazda crowd when I had my Speed3 early last spring and didn't care for having 15 plus years on all of them.

OP
R
Thread Starter #18
Closed the deal on the white one! Pick it up Friday eve or Sat morn.