Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Koyo Radiator Install

I just bought a Koyo triple pass radiator from whoosh and I haven't been able to find anything in the way of tips or things I should know about the install of the radiator. I was curious if anyone had and tips or tricks for installing the radiator? This is my first performance mod to my FIST and kinda my first big car project so I don't want to mess the install up. I was also curious to see if the mountune install was similar because then I could actually see an install video. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks for the help!

I just bought a Koyo triple pass radiator from whoosh and I haven't been able to find anything in the way of tips or things I should know about the install of the radiator. I was curious if anyone had and tips or tricks for installing the radiator? This is my first performance mod to my FIST and kinda my first big car project so I don't want to mess the install up. I was also curious to see if the mountune install was similar because then I could actually see an install video. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks for the help!
I did mine with the front end off and it made the job a whole lot easier.

1691199163282.png

1691199142500.png

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
The install for the Mountune and Koyo are probably 99% the same. Only small difference MAY be the lower brackets on the mountune are def removable and I dont know if the Koyo are or not.