Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

LED light strip for door kick plate

Kev ST

Does anyone know where I can get LED replacement lights for the kick plate inside the door which illuminate the ST sign? Many thanks

You might want to try and take it out so we can see what type of led diodes they are using and recommend the replacement.

OP
K

Kev ST

Thread Starter #3
I pick the car up at the weekend as I’ve only just bought it. I will post a picture ASAP

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
This was a custom LED panel made and sold only for UKDM cars.
This item was discontinued many years ago.
My suggestion would look in UK wreaking yards.

Good Luck

packsmen

Hello, Kev ST! It depends on the LEDs you are buying. Good brands like Vont always mention the compatibility of their products with the flash unit's functionality. If you have already bought the LED bulbs, I recommend you also buy the smart strip lights since they don't require wires, and you can use them in different situations. Personally, in winter times, I use led strip light as the Christmas lights and switch the colors to have the proper atmosphere inside my car.

Last edited: