Like green sparco assetto gars

Member ID
Picked these up on close out from tire rack... My neighbor does powder coating so I figured if I hated the color Id just have them re-finished. But I'm pretty sure I love them now that they're on the car! Will get better pic once it's cleaned up and sunny.

OP
J
Member ID
Thread Starter #2
Lime green sparco assetto gara* auto correct gets me every damn time.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Wonder how that would look on the Green Evy lol, but it does go very well on PB.

OP
J
Member ID
Thread Starter #5
Wonder how that would look on the Green Evy lol, but it does go very well on PB.
Horrible probably lol. I think it looks pretty cool on PB.

FistSt215

Member ID
Love Em man !! I want to pick up a set so bad before their gone but my wife eyes up the bank account if I buy any parts lol. I still need a intake and AP.

Member ID
I think it looks good too!! I have a Envy Green one, but don't think those wheels would work well with the Envy Green. You combo looks good and it is different. I think all of us FISTER's like different, that is why we have our cars!![cheers]

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Member ID
Looks great together:)

I am a bit milder in taste on a street car, only on a race car would I do it and have never done so yet, not sure I will but that is just my preference.

OP
J
Member ID
Thread Starter #11
Looks great together:)

I am a bit milder in taste on a street car, only on a race car would I do it and have never done so yet, not sure I will but that is just my preference.
I always go subtle on my cars... But this car is too much fun, so I thought why not!

Member ID
Have you tried removing the center caps? If so, what the heck is the allen key size? I tried 3mm and 4mm, so it certainly seems like 3.5mm, which I can hardly find in any allen key kits, even the large ones. [???:)]

OP
J
Member ID
Thread Starter #13
Have you tried removing the center caps? If so, what the heck is the allen key size? I tried 3mm and 4mm, so it certainly seems like 3.5mm, which I can hardly find in any allen key kits, even the large ones. [???:)]
Idk the wheels came with Allen wrenches. Glad I didn't toss them now... I wasn't aware they were a weird size!

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Member ID
I have seen plenty of those, even had some expensive low weight wheels with metal caps and real allen bolts that only screwed into the caps, retarded to put heavy caps on expensive light wheels!

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Not bad. Picked up same color for my orange fist. Only for autocross though. Not sure how gonna look but always spray paint.