Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Limited slip differential.... UK

New some advice help or information

Are there any companies that do offers/discounts on LSD thinking maybe Wavetrec but unsure what may be suitable for me. Hence help advice

The car it will go on is my everyday car and running all hardware and software for Stage 2 and possibly will go on track a couple of times a year. The car is a 16 plate fiesta st200

Thanks in advance πŸ‘πŸ»

North America didn't recieve the st200 so you'll have to excuse me if I'm incorrect but I had read somewhere (an old motortrend article possibly) that the st200 already had a limited-slip differential installed from factory.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've got an ST180 and previously had a ST225, I've used Quaife for both of them, seem to be good on the road as well as track. Where are you based?

OP
Leighton___
Thread Starter #8
I've got an ST180 and previously had a ST225, I've used Quaife for both of them, seem to be good on the road as well as track. Where are you based?
I'm based in the Midlands Warwickshire. It's my everyday car so not 100% track but reading about the success of the LSD on the Mk8 fiesta. I'm thinking fitting it to st200 would massively improve it. I'm running stage 2r with all available hardware plus more.