Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Look! It’s another part out!

Trader history for 68wske (0)

I’m parting my Cobb FMIC and velositech big mouth. I sold my AP a while ago and have gone back and forth on selling these, thinking I may want to go back to stage 3. But now I think I’m going to let it go, like that frozen song.
I feel that I need to point out that the intercooler is.. well red. I had a thing going; and now I’m left with a little grey blob to drive, which is all well and good, but I like what the red does to highlight. It’s powdercoated and you can’t really see it that we’ll with the plastic grill installed. I’m asking $350 for the intercooler. and $75 for the snorkel. Both plus shipping, but I’d be willing to work with the potential buyer on shipping the IC, because it’s gonna be pricey (probably).

Now for the part you are all here for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Thread Starter #3
Man, I like that intercooler. That looks great! Am I seeing this correctly - the bars are red but the fins are black/base metal? Do you have any photos of it mounted?

Yes. You’re seeing it right, the bars weren’t painted. I took the grill off because I couldn’t see the red. Since the fins are the actual surfaces that exchange heat, I didn’t want to cover them. I paid the extra for everything to be masked to get better “performance.”

OP
Thread Starter #7
Bump. IC and snorkel are still available

anything still available? I'm in Yorktown but I commute to va beach 4 days a week, def interested in the IC

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'll need an avocado....ice pick and a snorkel....trust me I've made Bongs with less

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk